Sat, 02 Sept|
Full Day Website Workshop
Learn how to design a website and publish it to your own domain. A great way to jump-start your business or get to know the Wix Editor inside-out.
Time & Location
02 Sept, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Cromer, 14 Boromi Way, Cromer NSW 2099, Australia
About The Event
You may have dabbled with designing your own website. Maybe you've even got a site already done, but you're not entirely happy with it.
Come and spend a day with me where you will learn exactly how to design and publish a professional website.
What does "professional" mean? It means beautifully designed, with results in mind. It means ready to rank on Google. It means a site that will really work for your business.
Specific things you'll learn:
- How to make your designs work in the Wix Editor environment
- The foolproof method to rock your home page design, every time.
- How to make sure your pictures are sized correctly for Wix and the web.
- How to create a NOT-boring About Us page
- How to drive the user experience through your site
- Making funnel pages and why you should
- How to make sure each page will get indexed by search engines
- How to create "schema" for your website
- Contiuing your SEO and Accessibility journey
- Choosing appropriate Wix Apps
- The trick to connecting your domain via DNS
- The point of connecting your domain via Pointing
- What to do about professional emails.
- Your 35 point Go-Live checklist
- Learning the Wix Dashboard
- Familiarising yourself with Wix Marketing facilities